Our Facilities

Our Facilities

Sunday 28 December 2014

Road to Riches wins Lexus !

Road to Riches pictured here winning at down royal. 

Noel said afterwards: "I'm thrilled. Things didn't go quite to plan as we thought we'd be able to make it. He was getting hassled up front early on but it worked out well in the end.

"We knew he was in great shape and he's been improving all the time since Punchestown.

"The way he came home I'd imagine it's all systems go for Cheltenham. You'd say he'd get the trip. He really stuck on well there.

"Bryan said they went very quick and if he had been up there he would have been going too quick. He stayed on really well and I'd say going further wouldn't bother him.

"I'll have to talk to Michael and Eddie. I don't know if he'll run again but obviously we're hoping to go to Cheltenham.

"We did the same with him that we did after Punchestown and left him off. It was never the plan to run at Gowran and he was a bit of work short. We learned a lesson there.

"Bryan rode him work in Navan last week and was delighted with him.

"I thought that was a good race today and thought it was every bit as good as the King George."